Details & Description
For the solution to correctly operate, the transaction storage structure of the Citadel.one platform will be changed. So, a transition to a faster solution will be made - we will move from a system based on the PostgreSQL database to MongoDB. Also, a mechanism for upload optimization will be implemented, in order to prevent excessive system load, thus increasing the fault tolerance of the application.
The report will be carried out at the point of optimal load in the system and sent to the user’s email + popped-up in the Citadel.one notification system based on the results of generating a report.
For mockups we are using Figma. Feel free to check it out via the link:
- The user opens an application for generating a file with the export of transactions for the wallet
- The user selects the required fields (date, amount, sender address, recipient address, etc.) and the period for generating a transaction report.
- The user receives a notification about the start of report generation
- The system analyzes the load on key nodes: database, application server
- At the time of the optimal system load, the list with the specified parameters of transactions is generated in the priority order
- After the report generation, it is uploaded to the temporary storage
- A link to the report download is sent to the user’s email address and highlighted in the Citadel.one notification section
Detailed description of the work process, people in charge, time required and costs:
Citadel.one is asking for 2000 XPRT for Persistence Network to be included to Citadel.one Tax Report Extension.